Saturday, August 6, 2011

Special Forces Widow and Childrens Fund

Prayers out to the  hero's and family members.
Thank you for your service, giving us our freedom.

I am the mother of a special forces solider. 


Today I am in great pain for the 
mothers
fathers
wives
children
sisters
brothers
fellow service members
and extended family of the 30 men that died serving our country.

My heart is breaking for these families




There is a fund for the wives and children that are left behind.

Why is there a fund just for special forces families?

Extraordinary  service to our country comes with risk, a great risk. These young men step in and go to the most dangerous missions.  Most families will never learn the cause of death due to the mission, instead being told it was a training exercise.


 We celebrated when Osama was killed.

Many of those just killed were part of that unit.

To help a family you can go to the Navy Seal Foundation.


Can I also ask you for prayers for the families through this difficult time.

If you would like to leave a message to the special forces community you can visit the wall on facebook by clicking below.

There will be a button on my blog that you can please share to go to the Navy Seal Foundation. 

 Thank you very much.


3 comments:

  1. My prayers for these families, it is such a tragedy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This breaks my heart, as does every time I hear of another death. I will go to the Foundation, thanks for the info. XO, Pinky PS, came here from BNOTP.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So incredibly sad. I just gasped when I heard about this. Thank you for posting a link to help.

    ReplyDelete